Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Some updates...

Here's another one:
http://www.pninas.com/

Design was pretty straight forward, One page is all I needed (index.html + index.js).
I think I'm improving... This one was quite easy and fun to do.

In other notes, the simple blog is shaping up. In the beginning, I thought about how to differentiate the system from, say, um, Blogger... And decided on focusing on these features:

  1. No Rich Text Editing. (So we'll be iPad compatible that way)
  2. One file attachment per post. User can then decide what it's going to be.
  3. Sample (Reference) viewer should be nicely designed, and with a separate (Maybe inline?) CSS.
  4. This time, try github for hosting. Just for fun.
In the meantime, Simple Gallery Management has gone through one more phase of update - Adding an attachment option for news post. You can get it here.
Tagging is there, but I haven't written the link between tags and items... Just being a bit lazy, I guess :)


There's another project shaping up, but I'm trying to think if it has commercial potential...
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment