Friday, July 27, 2012

Mountain Lion, bits and updates


I am writing this post via Mountainlands dictation feature apparently this feature works quite well

(Mountainlands = Mountain Lion)

"I'm trying to use punctuation, feature in the month of life"

(Month of life = Mountain Lion)

Apparently, the only thing dictation doesn't understand in my accent is the name of the OS :)

App development is progressing well. Debugging and testing in my iPhone is really simple, as long as you've got the right XCode version/ iOS etc.
Registration of devices and the whole certification process takes a little effort, but also works seamlessly.
The next step would be recording some narrations, and then (Try) and publish the app.
I've opened up a page for the app on facebook - Come say hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment